Andrea & Joen Loungewear is chic and relaxed in pure luxurious French linen designed in effortless silhouettes. Lounging is a luxury and what we wear should reflect this.
The essence of our loungewear is beautiful separates that are contemporary, yet functional. The silhouettes are flattering and suit different body shapes and sizes. You can wear the full set of pyjamas or a single piece, whether at home or out.
- Made from pure 100% imported French Linen
- Luxurious classic style, exceptional tailoringÂ
- Standard riseÂ
- Elasticated waist band with linen tiesÂ
- Charcoal colour contrast trim on cuff
- Complimentary matching eye maskÂ
- Each Item beautifully gifted linen drawstring sack
- Designed in Australia, pre washed and pre shrunk to ensure softness and ready for use.
- With more use linen becomes softer and stronger; it is 2 to 3 times stronger than cotton
- Has a high absorbency rate whilst remaining cool and dry.
- Linen is eco friendly and non-allergenic
- Linen is a regulating fibre which keeps you cool in summer and warm in winter.
- Warm machine wash
- Line dry or tumble dry
- Do not bleach or dry clean
- Warm iron when damp if desired
What is Flax? Linen is woven from the fibres of the flax plant and is a completely natural and a renewable resource. Perhaps the most ecologically sound fabric of all and it is totally biodegradable and recyclable. Every part of the flax plant is used to produce natural products that range from linseeds, linseed oils, rag paper, soaps and more. Few products are so efficient and environmentally sound as flax