This product is currently sold out.
PLEASE NOTE WE ARE HAPPY TO ORDER THESE MOOVER ITEMS FOR YOU IF WE ARE AT ANY TIME OUT OF STOCK. JUST EMAIL US: email@example.com
A toy to support the baby’s first-steps stage
- A must
Moover Toys' Baby Walker is both a fun and perfect helper when small children are about to learn how to walk. Designed in such a way that the first steps are made safely – and at the child's own pace. As a result, learning how to walk becomes a very happy experience for the child as well as the parents.
Play & Learning
Safety is the key word when a child is about to take the first steps and this is where Moover Toys' Baby Walker fulfils the child's need for support. The optimum learning process with a baby walker has to meet certain requirements:
- The walker must be absolutely stable - not tip under any circumstances.
- It must have an easily identifiable and firm handle.
- It must have an effective brake.
- It is vital that the walker can move slowly forwards and backwards.
- That the walker functions as a tool which focuses on the learn-to-walk stage and support the child.
- A baby walker should be made of wood.
Double wheel brakes ensure that the Moover Toys' Baby Walker moves slowly and therefore stays with the child. The positioning of the wheels and handles are carefully designed so the walker is 100% stable, under all conditions. The shock absorbing rubber wheels ensure that Moover Toys' Baby Walker stands firmly and securely. Furthermore, the rubber wheels work like "bumpers" protecting the door frames and walls of the home.
The Baby Walker's features are designed to be used as a toy cart after the initial walking stage.
45 x 43.5 x 31 cm
(17 3/4 x 17 x 12 1/2")
2,100 kg (4 7/8 lbs)
Red with yellow wheels, natural with red wheels.
8 - 48 months